MOM 2012 – Practice test for Junior & Sub Junior Olympiad
This is with reference to the MOM 2012 Level I (Junior Olympiad) & Elementary (Sub – Junior Olympiad) Exam.
The MOM 2012 Level I Exam for Junior & Sub – Junior Olympiad will be available from September 1, 2012 to September 30, 2012. The detailed process for the exam will be soon mailed to all.
The practice test for both Junior & Sub – Junior Olympiad has been made available for all registered students from August 21, 2012 to September 25, 2012. Please find attached a detailed presentation describing the steps involved to conduct this exam. The student can undergo this practice test to familiarize with the types and pattern of questions expected in the main Exam.
The exam will be conducted in an online mode through ERA5 for the student. Please find attached the detailed process document for your reference. All the LLCs & TLCs are requested to communicate the same to all the concerned ALCs.
1) Exam will be conducted at ALC locations only.
2) Installation of ERA for MS-CIT is compulsory.
3) Level I Practice test is objective type.
a) Consists of 30 question each of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & Mental ability. Total 150 Questions with 1 mark each.
b) Duration: 150 minutes
4) Elementary level Practice test is objective type.
c) Consists of 20 question each of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & Mental ability. Total 100 Questions with 1 mark each.
d) Duration: 120 minutes
5) There are 3 attempts available for practice test.
6) All the computers connected to the ERA server can be allocated for MOM exam.
7) Each ALC have to decide on the number of batches depending upon the number of student registered (Please note no hall tickets will be generated for students).
8) Capacity of the exam center will depend on the number of computers connected to the ERA server in that center.
9) Recommended setup for installation of the ERA Software.
v ERA5 is installed on your server machine
v ERA5 SU 5 is installed
Best of Luck for Level I & Elementary Exam. Let’s make it a Success!!!
For any query feel free to revert.
“only we can do everything best , just decide to do best”
Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh D. Zalte
D.S.A.N. Pvt. Ltd.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd
Near Dipali Hotel, N-2, Pl.No. 9, Maya Nagar, CIDCO,
Aurangabad – 431003 ; Tel. 0240 – 2470333, 2470289, 8275319797
Kindly check this blog regularly if mail not receive : llcaurangabad.wordpress.com
Think before you print!!!