VIMP : Learner failed in internal scores for MS-CIT January-June 2012 batches
This is with reference to learner failed in internal scores for MS-CIT January-June 2012 batches.
Learning period for these failed learners has been extended till October 27,2012. Kindly complete learning for these learners on urgent basis so that they can appear for November 2012 exam event subject to fulfillment of other requisite criteria.
Please follow process as mentioned below to extend learning period:
· Ensure all updates are installed on ERA server
· Download the course MS-CIT with MS-Office in English through Data Traveler utility
· Download learner data once again from Learning facilitator login
Please note that those learners in attached list, who have already passed in MSBTE final online examination, but have failed in internal evaluation during stipulated time period need to apply for reexamination subject to availability of re-exam attempt by paying requisite fees.
Last date to upload the internal scores of MS-CIT January- June 2012 batches is: October 31, 2012.
Please note that this is last chance for these failed learners. After that MSBTE will not consider these learners for final online examination.
Important Note: Kindly note that:
· Once the Internal Evaluation score is transferred to MSBTE, no changes/alteration/modifications will be possible afterwards, under any circumstances
· If ALC will upload internal score after due date, it will not reflect on final certificate
· It is responsibility of ALC to verify the Internal Evaluation score on SOLAR on or before the due date
“only we can do everything best , just decide to do best”
Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh D. Zalte
D.S.A.N. Pvt. Ltd.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd
Near Dipali Hotel, N-2, Pl.No. 9, Maya Nagar, CIDCO,
Aurangabad – 431003 ; Tel. 0240 – 2470333, 2470289, 8275319797
[ scanned by Net Protector AntiVirus. ]