SSC & HSC Practice Tests
This is with reference to SSC & HSC Practice Tests.
MKCL is pleased to announce SSC & HSC (Arts, Commerce & Science) Practice Test (paid version) to all MS-CIT ALCs for the year 2012.
ALC need to follow below mentioned process:
SSC and HSC Practice Test Registration:
· SSC and HSC Practice Test registration links are available in ALC SOLAR login
· ALC has to register separately for SSC & HSC practice test (paid version) through SOLAR login
· EOI from ALC SOLAR login (Settings – Administratio – CPN Process Event Dates > Select SSC/ HSC Practice Test 2012 Registration)
· Payment Transfer by using (EPI/NEFT/Citi Bank Payment Gateway) [Advance payment system is NOT applicable for these practice tests)
o Rs.1000/- per ALC for SSC practice test
o Rs.500/- per ALC for HSC practice test
· LLC final approval (LLC will approve the center after successful reconciliation of SSC/HSC practice test registration fee)
· ALC can opt both or any one of the SSC/HSC practice test
· Once LLC will approve the course (SSC/HSC) then ALC will be able enroll student through ALC SOLAR login by selecting course & batch
· No separate fees for individual learner confirmation
· Once learner/student data entry is complete, data will be transferred to ERA server
· ALC need to download learner/student details in local ERA server
· Lerner/student can take SSC/HSC practice test by using their login ID & password
We are going to provide details guidelines regarding question bank download for SSC & HSC practice test by October 18,2012.
Note: This year MKCL is also going to include CBSE question bank for 10th standard students in SSC practice test (paid version) module by end of October 2012 month.
“only we can do everything best , just decide to do best”
Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh D. Zalte
D.S.A.N. Pvt. Ltd.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd
Near Dipali Hotel, N-2, Pl.No. 9, Maya Nagar, CIDCO,
Aurangabad – 431003 ; Tel. 0240 – 2470333, 2470289, 8275319797