MOM 2012 – Practice test & main Exam for Junior Olympiad
This is with reference to the MOM 2012 Level II Junior Exam
The MOM 2012 Level II Junior Practice Exam will be available from November 6, 2012 to December 10, 2012. The MOM 2012 Level II Junior Main Exam will be available from November 15, 2012 to December 15, 2012.
Please find attached a detailed presentation describing the steps involved to conduct the exam. The exam will be conducted in an online mode through ERA5 for the student.
Kindly run the attached exe file which is in txt format. To convert the txt file into exe format delete the txt extension.
Please find below the exam details
1) Exam will be conducted at ALC locations only.
2) Installation of ERA5 for MS-CIT is compulsory.
3) Level II Practice test & Final exam is objective type.
a) Consists of 40 question each of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and 30 questions from Mathematics. Total 150 Questions with 1 mark each.
b) Duration: 150 minutes
4) There are 3 attempts available for practice test.
5) The Main Exam will be available in Mid Term/Final Exam Tab
6) There is only a single attempt available for Mid Term/Final Exam.
7) All the computers connected to the ERA server can be allocated for MOM exam.
8) Each ALC have to decide on the number of batches depending upon the number of student registered (Please note no hall tickets will be generated for students).
9) Capacity of the exam center will depend on the number of computers connected to the ERA server in that center.
10) Recommended setup for installation of the ERA Software.
v ERA5 is installed on your server machine
v ERA5 SU 5 is installed
Best of Luck for Level II Junior Exam. Let’s make it a Success!!!