VIMP : Learner failed in internal scores for MS-CIT January-August 2012 batches: Last date December 31,2012
This is with reference to learner failed in internal scores for MS-CIT January-August 2012 batches.
Learning period for these failed learners has been extended till December 31,2012. Kindly complete learning for these learners on urgent basis so that they can appear for January 2013 exam event subject to fulfillment of other requisite criteria.
Network partners can check their solar login for learners internal score status. Also find attached list for your refernce.
Please follow process as mentioned below to extend learning period:
· Ensure all updates are installed on ERA server
· Download the course MS-CIT with MS-Office in English through Data Traveler utility
· Download learner data once again from Learning facilitator login
Please note that those learners, who have already passed in MSBTE final online examination, but have failed in internal evaluation during stipulated time period need to apply for reexamination subject to availability of re-exam attempt by paying requisite fees.
Last date to upload the internal scores of MS-CIT January- August 2012 batches is: December 31, 2012.
Please note that this is last chance for these failed learners. After that MSBTE will not consider these learners for final online examination.
Important Note: Kindly note that:
· Once the Internal Evaluation score is transferred to MSBTE, no changes/alteration/modifications will be possible afterwards, under any circumstances
· If ALC will upload internal score after due date, it will not reflect on final certificate
· It is responsibility of ALC to verify the Internal Evaluation score on SOLAR on or before the due date
Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh D. Zalte
D.S.A.N. Pvt. Ltd.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd
Near Dipali Hotel, 1st Floor, Pl.No. 9,
Maya Nagar, N-2, CIDCO, Aurangabad – 431003 ;
Å 0240 – 2470333, 2470289, È8275319797
Think before you print!!!