MS-CIT February-2013 Exam Event : Re-examination/exceptions processing (4)
On request of our ALCs, the revised dates are as follows:
· Last date to apply learner for re-examination by ALC : 05.00 PM February 02, 2013.
· Last date to confirm learner through Advance Payment by ALC: 05.00 PM February 02, 2013.
No further extensions will be possible, kindly inform all ALCs to apply as soon as possible.
Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh D. Zalte
D.S.A.N. Pvt. Ltd.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd
Near Dipali Hotel, 1st Floor, Pl.No. 9,
Maya Nagar, N-2, CIDCO, Aurangabad – 431003 ;
Å 0240 – 2470333, 2470289, È8275319797
Think before you print!!!
From: Exam Support [mailto:examsupport
Sent: 31 January 2013 10:45
To: llc; tlc; rlc; tp
Subject: MS-CIT February-2013 Exam Event : Re-examination/exceptions processing (3)
This is with reference to re-examination/exceptions processing for MS-CIT February-2013 Exam Event.
Failed/Absent learners from following MS-CIT batches can apply for re-examination in MS-CIT February-2013 Exam Event:
· MS-CIT January 2012 to November (2 month) 2012 batches
· Last date to apply learner for re-examination by ALC : 05.00 PM January 30, 2013.
· Last date to confirm learner through Advance Payment by ALC: 05.00 PM January 30, 2013.
The schedule for re-examination and exceptions learner data processing by MSBTE is as follows:
· Last date to re-upload corrected data for MSBTE rejected re-exam/exceptions learners by ALC: 03.00 PM February 04, 2013.
· Last date to process learners data by MSBTE: 05.00 PM February 05, 2013.
o If the learner has been approved by MSBTE in the past exam events, s/he will not appear for correct/incorrect marking in ALC solar login. In such cases, ALC will not be able to edit the learner data. ALCs are requested to take the note of the same before applying learner for re-examination. MSBTE will also not re-process the same data.
o Learners rejected on or after last day of MSBTE processing (for this exam event) will not be eligible for this exam event.
o Also, in case learner status is Not Processed Or MSBTE Pending, kindly ensure if the photo and/or sign of that particular learner is available on Solar. The data is sent for MSBTE processing only if both Photo and Sign are available on Solar.
o MSBTE may not process the learner data multiple times. Hence, please ensure the good quality of photo/sign.
o MSBTE will not process any data after the deadline and the pending/rejected learners will not be eligible for the current exam event.
o Please apply the learners and make necessary payment for re-examination well in advance to avoid the last minute issues. Also correct learner data of last exam event which was pending due to not processed or rejected or by MSBTE.
Exam Support MKCL
PPlease do not print this email unless absolutely essential, kindly consider the environment