Launch of SSC Practice Test (Paid) in OES
Dear Network Partners,
We are very happy to announce that SSC Practice Test (Paid) have been launched.
1. Product Information:
|मराठी (higher level)||9|
|इंग्लिश (Lower level)||5|
|English (higher level)||5|
|Marathi (Lower level)||7|
Salient features SSC Paid Practice Test 2014:-
· Medium : Marathi, Semi English and English
· Marathi medium- 43 paper of 30 mins each
· English medium- 41 paper of 30 mins each
· Chapter-wise tests for better concept understanding
· Online multiple choice Question (MCQ) Tests with instant results
· Full portion SSC Test Series eBooklet : 5 Board Papers per subject. This ebooklet will be given in the month of December.
· Fees is Rs.200 / Student
2. Please find the below link to download the OES Installer for the year 2014-2015.
(Those ALCs who are already using OES framework for Mastering JEE/Medical, they need not to install again.)
3. Kindly find attached Installation guide regarding OES software which is required for installation and operation of OES Framework.
4. ALCs need to give EOI for the below process:
(No Subscription Fee)
CPN Process Name: Subscription for SSC Practice Test (Paid) – 2014-15
5. Following ALCs are eligible to give EOI for SSC Practice Test.
§ MS-CIT ALCs
§ Exclusive KLiC ALCs
§ Exclusive Mastering ALCs
6. ALC can do the learner data entry by selecting following course name and batch:
Admissions -> Learner -> Learner Data Add/Edit/Delete
§ Course Name: SSC Practice Test
§ Batch Name: 2014 – 15
7. Learner Payment Confirmation:
ALC need to do learner payment confirmation respective Mastering Courses from following link in ALC login:
Admissions -> Instalment Confirmation -> Learner Fee payment
Learner Fee and Share Pattern is as follows:
§ Learner Fee: Rs. 200/-
§ MKCL Share (MFO): Rs. 50/-
§ ALC Share: Rs. 150/-
8. Learner Data Transfer:
Once ALC has confirmed learner fee payment from ALC login, learner data will be transferred to OES Server from SOLAR.
9. Learner Login Credentials:
a. Open MKCLOES
b. Login using Administrator (ALCs SOLAR login credentials)
c. Click on tab ‘Candidate Login Report’ on left hand side
d. Select Mastering TET event and download the leaner login report.
Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh D. Zalte
D.S.A.N. Pvt. Ltd.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd
Near Dipali Hotel, 1st Floor, Pl.No. 9,
Maya Nagar, N-2, CIDCO, Aurangabad – 431003 ;
Å 0240 – 2470333, 2470289, È8275319797
Think before you print!!!